The decision has been taken due to the rising COVID-19 cases and weekend lockdown in the state
The University of Lucknow has extended the last date to apply for various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), and PhD courses. The decision has been taken due to the rising COVID-19 cases and weekend lockdown in the state. Those who have not applied to date can do it now through the official website – lkouniv.ac.in.
1. For Ph.D. courses (both regular and part-time), the last date has been extended from 3 to 15 May
2. For UG courses and B.El.Ed, the last date has also been extended from 3 to 31 May
3. For PG courses, the last date to apply is also 31 May
4. For professional courses like BBA, BCA, MBA, Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.Ed., the last date to apply is now 31 May.
Aspirants can follow these steps to apply:
1. Visit – lkouniv.ac.in
2. Go to the Admissions tab in the main menu
3. Select the course for which you want to apply for
4. Now start filling the application form
5. Upload all the required documents
6. Pay the fees online
7. Take a print out of your application
8. Accept the declaration and submit the application form
The University has also launched a technical helpline to help the students. In case of any technical support, students can write to email@example.com. In case of other queries regarding admission, students can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.